The Human Resources department provides people strategies and operational HR leadership in direct support of investment return objectives and delivering on BCI’s mission. The HR department adds value as a tactical business partner, is a stimulant of change when mandates shift, and serves as a trusted advisor to the CEO/CIO, Executive and the Board on all people matters. HR enables employee recruitment, development, training, organizational change management (OCM), rewards and administers payroll, leave and benefits.
The Change Management Advisor is responsible for providing organizational change management for assigned projects and business initiatives. The individual plays a key role in ensuring BCI meets desired business outcomes by providing sound OCM support and guidance. The position reports to the Manager, Organizational Change Management. As part of the OCM team, the Change Management Advisor works with business owners, project leads and other stakeholders to identify and address people, organizational, process and technology impacts. This role is responsible for development of OCM plans and hands-on execution of identified OCM activities.
This role will be based in Victoria with potential travel required to BCI’s office in Vancouver.
- Define, capture and understand change impacts including impacts on stakeholders and any barriers that must be overcome, including any behavioral shifts required.
- Develop and execute OCM plans to support the implementation of multiple projects and business initiatives.
- Partner with business owners, project leads, managers, contractors and other BCI stakeholders to implement change management activities.
- Continuously improve and update OCM plans and modify change management activities based on stakeholder feedback and input.
- Plan, execute and support change management activities as appropriate to project complexity, change impact and stakeholder needs.
- Engage stakeholders to gain support and buy-in to support effective implementation and sustainment of change.
- Develop and implement communication plans to support change.
- Write communications and manage various communication tactics and channels.
- Develop and implement training plans as required to support acquisition of knowledge & skills related to change plans.
- Provide sponsor support and change leadership coaching to management teams.
- Effectively build relationships, participate on project teams and provide support to achieve the desired business results.
- As part of the OCM team, work to ensure alignment with organization-wide change management efforts to develop change management capacity and capability.
Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity. To apply to this position, click the Submit CV button below. Please note accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process.