Leadership, Intersectionality, and Advancing in the Academy:
Experiences of Women-Identified Senior Administrators and Recruiters
Presented by the Human Rights, Equity and Inclusion Unit (HREI), this free virtual event is an opportunity to explore diversity in the academy, challenges and opportunities, and hear experiences from women-identified senior administrators on their search process and from the recruiters who play an integral role in the leadership path.
- Dr. Bessma Momani, Interim AVP-International Relations, University of Waterloo (Moderator)
- Dr. Lili Liu, Dean, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, University of Waterloo
- Dr. Deborah MacLatchy, President and Vice-Chancellor, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Amorell Saunders N'Daw, Partner and Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Lead, KBRS
- Jessa Chupik, Partner, Canada Leader, Education, Boyden Global Executive Search
To learn more or register, click here.