Arising from a search enquiring for a CPO and General Counsel, our client is a European investor in dislocated markets and special situations, specializing in real estate, hospitality and select commercial assets. Founded in 2016, they have attracted a high-performing workforce of individuals from leading investment houses and consulting firms.
The company is creating a unique platform for future growth and need to develop a “firm-wide” culture, collaborating leadership structures, and inclusive leadership styles that will ensure they attract and keep the best talent. A wide range of Boyden LC capabilities has been deployed in Q4 2021 and will continue into Q1 2022.
- Enable the founders to develop the leadership culture of the firm through a strategic narrative and at the same time develop their own engagement “stories”.
- Assess with PROPHET the different styles and pivotal relationships of the leaders.
- Engage the whole firm in a higher-performing team approach to culture, values, and behaviours, recognising the diversity and specialisms across the firm.
- OD review and talent mapping of key roles identifying future hiring needs and changes in current situations.
- Across the leadership team, 1:1 exec coaching focused on executive presence.
Boyden has got to know us as 2 “whole people” in a short space of time and is having significant influence on the way we lead our business into its next phase of growth. Thank you, all of you...
Founder, Investment Firm
- Founders are much closer to the workforce and vice-versa. Teams are stronger as opposed to a cluster of clever individuals.
- A common language of purpose and identity across the whole firm.
- “Whole person” business with open “growth mindset”.
- Confidence in dealing with critical organisational and cultural issues.
- Search assignments and potential interim engagements are being identified in the LC process.
- Boyden seen as a growth partner not a provider of services.