Taking the pulse on current regional trends in the consumer goods sector, we explore evolving consumer behaviours, new products and innovations, and shifts across distribution.
In this edition, we examine consumer goods trends in China.
- Pre-made meals on the rise
- Low-alcohol drinks in demand
- Love for lux in hair care products
- Meal replacements in pursuit of health
- Water jug demand continues to grow
- New forms of brain supplements
- Probiotics+ is all the rage
- New focus on microbial fermented and cell-cultured milk
- Use of digital intelligent platforms for D2C model
- Use of grid-based operation system to sell in the O2O channel
At the Economist’s 27th Annual Government Roundtable, The Great Transition: Geopolitics, Environment, Technology, Boyden’s Anny Chatzonikonstantinou joined a panel discussion on ‘Leveraging technology and AI for societal benefits’. Here we highlight how organisations can get ahead.