For recruitment in accordance with OUG 109/2011 of non-executive administrators for the Society for Telecommunication Services and Information Technology for Electricity Transportation Networks “TELETRANS” S.A.
TELETRANS selected the association formed between the companies “Boyden Global Executive Search”and „Choice Management & Consulting SRL”, to supply specialty services for assisting in the recruitment and selection of the non-executive administrators for the Administrative Council.
TELETRANS was set up in 2002 and is the branch of CNTEE TRANSELECTRICA specialized in supplying services of IT & Tc for the mother company and for an important portfolio of clients at the national level, having centers and agencies throughout the country. TELETRANS has certifications of Quality Management System according to the requirements of standards ISO 9001:2008, the
Environmental Management System according to the requirements of the standard ISO 14001:2004, the Occupational Health and Safety Management System according to the requirements of standard OHSAS 18001:2007 and the Information Security at the Executive Level Management System, according to the requirements of standard ISO/IEC 27001:2005. The turnover in 2014 was of 44.625.583 lei, with an
average number of employees of 231.
- Only physical entities (no legal entities);
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience;
- University degree;
- Experience in managing processes of development, organization, financial management of companies having a social capital of over 50 million lei or 200 employees;
- Business acumen specific for the company and the IT & Tc sector;
- Experience in private and / or state companies
- Fluent in Romanian and an international foreign language;
- Knowledge of the legislation applicable to societies (Law nr. 31/1990 republished, with the modifications and extensions, OUG nr. 109/2011 regarding the corporate governance of the public companies, with the modifications and extensions)
Recruitment and Selection Criteria
- Graduate of a specialization / master in fields such as: management/ marketing/ legal/ economic/technical / political science;
- Additional studies (trainings, MBA, etc.), certifications;
2. Managerial profile
- Competencies in the fields of technical/financial/ strategic planning / risk management /audit;
- General management competencies;
- Experience in the field of IT& Tc;
- Personal profile (analytical and synthesizing abilities, adaptability level, decision capacity, initiative, identifying opportunities, communication in a team and with stakeholders)
3. Managerial experience
- Experience in local and / or international and / or state companies;
- Minimum hierarchical level of top manager;
- Type of role held (executive/non-executive)
- Experience in relations with public authorities, authorities for reglementation and supervision;
- Demonstrated strategic vision; experience in managing programs of development, operational or financial management;
- Interpersonal communication abilities.
- motivation for applying for such a role
Rules regarding the selection process:
- At most 2 members can be selected from the area of public servants or other categories of personnel from the Ministry of Economy, or from Transelectrica, or from other public authorities or institutions.
- At least one of the candidates selected has to have a minimum of 3 years experience in the company’s field of activity.
- At least one of the members of the Administration Council has to have an economic degree and experience in one of the fields of economics, accounting, audit or financial, of at least 5 years.
- A person may have simultaneously maximum 5 mandates of administrator and / or member of the supervisory council in companies with shareholders / public having their headquarters in the territory of Romania.
- It is mandatory in the process of candidate selection, to ensure avoiding situations of conflict of interests or incompatibilities.
- The majority of the selected members of the Administration Council have to be made up of nonexecutive administrators and independent in the definition given in art 138² from the Law nr. 31/1990.
Documents needed for submitting your application:
2. Curriculum Vitae;
3. „Technical offer”- in which the candidate will detail the way in which he / she fulfils each of the criteria mentioned in this selection announcement;
4. At least 2 recommendation letters;
5. Declaration on own responsibility regarding non-inclusion in situations of conflict of interest (Form no. 1);
6. Declaration on own responsibility mentioning if the individual has or not the status of „independent” as defined in Art. 138² from Law no. 31/1990 regarding commercial companies, republished with subsequent changes (Form no. 2).
7. Declaration on own responsibility regarding the lack of penal and criminal conviction (Form no. 3);
8. Declaration on own responsibility regarding the non-inclusion on the list containing the administrators whose mandate has been revoked for reasons attributable to them (Form no. 4);
9. Valid certificate of clean criminal record
10. Copy of identification document.
The applications and the documents required through this announcement will be sent / submitted with confirmation of receiving until the latest 27.08.2015, at 16:00 (Bucharest time) on paper, in a sealed envelope, on which will be mentioned: „Procedure for recruitment and selection for a position of
member in the Administration Council at Teletrans, [first name and last name]”, at the address Teletrans in Bucharest, Platinum Center, Etaj 1, Str. Olteni nr. 2-4, Sector 3, RO-030786, România, as well as in electronic format, at the email address apodoleanu@ boyden.com
Submitting on paper all documents for the application, as required in this selection ad, is mandatory. Any request for clarification will be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The impossibility to send on paper, in the above mentioned deadline, of all the required documents, implies exclusion from the procedure of recruitment and selection. By sending the application, candidates implicitly agree that their personal data will be used in the process of recruitment and selection as stated.
TELETRANS reserves the right to interview only selected candidates and to stop the selection process at any time during the roll out of the procedure.
The selected candidates for the interview may be required to bring supplementary documents in which to demonstrate their experience or their professional status.
The candidates participating in the selection process will need to keep in mind that, after the selection process, the designation of members of the Administration Council is made by the company’s General Assembly of Shareholders, at the proposal of the shareholder Transelectrica S.A.