One of the top Business Schools in the world, with their MBA and Executive MBA(EMBA) programs consistently rated among the top by Financial Times. Known for providing education with a strong connection with the business world and for preparing the future leaders in corporations and public institutions.
The Dean of the EMBA program has felt the need to provide the participants, executives who are about to take the next step in their career, with more guidance on how to manage their career, providing useful insights regarding their leadership style, competency, and personality profile.
- Increase self-awareness by understanding the individual preferences of each leader, using a psychometric tool and individual feedback sessions;
- Understanding of own competency profile, using a case study and a debriefing session;
- Understanding how sharing a competency profile for a job can align expectations in the team;
- Understanding of own leadership model, using an assessment and a debriefing session;
- Identify Leadership Growth Areas (LGA);
- Define a plan for improving in selected LGA.
A better self-understanding that widens the horizon and identify strengths and potentials. Coaching advise and self-reflection helps in the daily job as well as aligns you on a long term career focus and goals.
Eugen Schimdt, Managing Director of Asia Roechling
- Increased awareness on Personality, Competencies and Leadership Model;
- Understanding the concept of behavioral change and the relevant tool to make change happen at an individual and team level;
- Commit on a plan to improve in selected Leadership Growth Areas;
- Understanding the concept of feedback and feedforward;
- Definition of a set of tools and change strategies that improve team dynamics.