We have a robust and highly efficient process for sourcing and placing interim executives:
- Enquiry: A prompt response and assessment of the client’s needs to determine whether an interim executive is the best solution
- Briefing: A detailed conversation to fully understand the business and context; outline objectives, timelines and budget as well as required candidate competencies
- Search: Engage with our network of interim executives to source candidates with the right level of technical ability, sector knowledge and cultural fit
- Shortlist: Present a shortlist of 2-3 candidates, with all pertinent details
- Client interviews: Client selects candidates to meet and interview
- Final selection: Define terms and manage contractual administration
Throughout the assignment, we stay in regular contact with the interim executive and the client to monitor progress and performance. When the assignment draws to a close, we meet with both the client and the interim executive to ensure a smooth handover and transfer of knowledge.