Our client is a leader in the US agricultural credit market. They are a mission-driven organization that provides vital financial solutions across the agriculture industry. We have been a trusted partner on their journey of growth, change and executive team effectiveness over the last 4 years.
Following a tumultuous period of leadership changes, the new CEO established an aggressive vision for growth, targeting new products, customers and revenue streams. At the same time, he launched a rebuild of the leadership team and addressed significant organizational and cultural challenges.
- Provided executive advisory and coaching support to the CEO. Served as independent sounding board on organizational and leadership changes, execution of strategic priorities and stakeholder engagement. Conducted 360 assessment to identify individual strengths and development opportunities. Provided inputs and feedback to enhance personal effectiveness.
A trusted advisor and partner on our journey of growth, change and team effectiveness. Challenges us with empathy and insight to improve individually and as a team. I value the objective and dedicated focus on our priorities.
CEO, Financial Services Institution
- Conducted diagnostic on team effectiveness. Designed and facilitated executive team offsites and biweekly workshops. Facilitated process to prioritize top initiatives and enable joint decision making for budgeting, talent management and IT investment.
- Executive coach to CFO focused on enhancing personal effectiveness and transforming the finance function.
- Created insight with leadership profiles and redefined team norms. Improvements in communication, collaboration and decision-making enabled execution of strategic priorities.
- Rebuilt leadership team with clear roles and responsibilities
- Alignment on strategic priorities and execution approach
- Defined processes for joint planning, decision-making, and problem solving
- Major progress in executive team effectiveness enabled by Prophet profiles and team norms